||Academic Credit for 2017 Convention Attendance
Ashland University is offering one semester hour of graduate credit to OSLHA convention participants.
- An Ashland University Representative will offer on-site registration to interested participants on Friday, March 31st, 2017 between 4:00 and 6:00pm.
- Or PreRegister before the convention via a paper Academic Credit Application and send to Ashland before their April 30, 2017 deadline.
- All major credit cards, debit card or check (made payable to Ashland) will be accepted at the Ashland Registration Booth. No cash please!
- Fee: $175.00 plus applicable CC processing fees, as applicable
- You must attend course sessions to accumulate a minimum of 12.5 contact hours to receive one semester hour of graduate credit.
- Learn more about the attendance and course requirements here.
- Once grades are posted on the Ashland website, the Ashland registrar’s office will send an email to each participant with instructions on how to receive their grade slip. If an official transcript is needed, a request must be submitted in writing.
Questions? Please contact Wendi Bigelow at Ashland’s Professional Development Services:
email@example.com or 614.794.4850.